Example Camp Schedule: Breakfast, Devotionals, Inside/Outside Team Activities, Lunch, Inside/Outside Team Activities, Showers, Dinner, PM Chapel Services, Late Night Activity, Bedtime.
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- 3 sets of AM clothing (t-shirt and shorts)
- 1 extra set of t-shirt and shorts (just incase)
- 3 sets of evening clothes for night services
- 1-2 sets of sleeping clothes
- Water Shoes
- Clothing to wear over swim suit
- Tennis shoes
- Sandals/flip flops
- 1 towel (please label with childs name)
- Bag for dirty laundry
- Bag for wet clothes
- Toiletries i.e. toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, comb, hair ties etc
- Spending money $20 (approximately) for snacks. Place money in ziplock bag labeled with childs name. Have money ready for checkin.
- All medications should be turned in at checkin in a plastic bag with the childs name, name of medication, dosage and/or time to take.
Modest shorts can be worn. Modest shorts are usually finger tip length (for girls).
Girls skirts must reach their knees or right around the knee cap. Extremely tight, short and /or revealing garments are prohibited. Clothing must be worn over swimsuit to/from the pool.
Dress up nights
Each evening we will have a dress up competition. Campers are encouraged to take part. Get as creative as possible.
- Night 1 - Archeologist (idiana jones, dora/diego)
- Night 2 – Boy scout/Girl scout
- Night 3 - Tourist